- Founded Vulcan Korea.
- Acquired a hair shears manufacturing factory and began with the business
- Exported hair-cutting shears (to the USA).
- Began to produce and market haircare products on OEM basis.
- 05Opened a booth at Walker Hill Duty Free Shop.
- 03Established a sales and marketing subsidiary company (PSB Cosmetics) that obtained a permit to market and sell cosmetics products in China.
05Entered an agreement with Biotechnology Department of Chungbuk National University for a University-Industry Cooperative Technology Development Program.
10Set up a corporate research institute.
11Opened a booth at Doota Duty Free.
- 02Succeeded in culturing Rhodobacter sp. and began to commercialize products.
07Filed a patent on the culture of Rhodobacter SP and composition of cosmetic products.
10Changed its name from Vulcan Korea to PSBBIO.
- 02Moved its head office and factory to 21, Cheomdan 5-ro, Jeongup-si, Jeollabuk-do, Korea (inside the Advance Science Park in Shinjeong-dong).
06Obtained approval from the Thai FDA and began to export products to Thailand and Hong Kong.
Currently waiting for hygiene and sanitation approval from the CFDA (China) and the Indian FDA.